=== Youtube Live Stream Auto Embed ===
Tags: YouTube, Videoplayer, Auto Embed, YouTube Live stream, Shortcode, live-streaming, API v3
Requires at least: 3.4+
Provides a shortcode to automatically embed the latest video or current live stream of a specified YouTube channel.
== Description ==
This WordPress plugin provides a shortcode to automatically embed the latest video or current live stream of a specified YouTube channel. ‘youtube-live’ It comes with an options page to let you set the default options for YouTube channel. Height, Width, Responsive Player, Player Color and Autoplay.
* NEW FEATURES: Display text/image/html content with a message that changes when streaming live and when not streaming live, Latest Video Slider, Channel Info, Light and Dark Themes.
* Automatically Embeds a YouTube Live Stream from a Channel ID
* Automatically Embeds Latest Video/Previous Live Show OR Playlist when NOT Streaming Live
* Options to set YouTube Player Width and Height
* Left, Center Align or Responsive Player Size
* Change Progress Bar Color, Red / White
* Hide Player Title Bar and Controls
* Autoplay / Autoplay Muted
* Set different options for the Live Player and Latest Video Player
* Plus Lots More Features Including LIVE CHAT
When NOT streaming live automatically embed a YouTube Channels latest uploaded video/previous live event.
How it works…
A. If you’re currently live, automatically display the live video.
B. If you’re not currently live, display the previous upload/live event.
Latest YouTube API V3.
== Installation ==
1. Upload the complete `youtube-live-stream-auto-embed` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Go to the plugins settings page located in in the settings tab of the WordPress admin menu and setup your default settings
4. Paste the Youtube Live shortcode in a page or post ‘go-live’
5. ALL DONE!
**YouTube API Credentials**
1. Go to the Google Developers Console www.console.developers.google.com/project
2. Select a project, or create a new one
3. In the sidebar on the left, expand APIs & auth. Next, click APIs. In the list of APIs, make sure the status is ON for the YouTube Data API v3 by creating a new Public API access key.
**YouTube Channel ID Code**
1. Find your YouTube Channel ID by visting www.youtube.com/account_advanced
**YouTube Channel Username**
1. To find you Channel Username go to YouTube and click on your Channel home page, the Channel Username will appear in the url bar of your web browser.